- Digging into systems internals.
- The faint memory of the iron overview user interface lead me to create my tool for managing my pull requests.
- SQL Server On Linux team attendance at All Systems Go! - 2019 in Berlin, Germany
- Delving into USB devices.
- We look into what the future of C++ holds.
- We discuss how to why Cygwin/MSYS2 are slow when executing inside a large domain.
- We watch an great presentation on an old paper in distributed systems.
- We attempt to start learning the elixir language.
- We take a look at an awesome ACM article.
- We jump into the World of Unikernels.
- We have some fun with hypervisors.